As a service to all the people in my life, I’m taking the time to post my Christmas list here, in case anyone is looking for last-minute ideas. So check it out if you haven’t gotten me anything yet and you have several thousand extra dollars lying around!
1. A couple of nights for two in Sweden’s Icehotel
(Oh, and transportation to and from. And we might as well hit a few more spots while we’re in the country, so maybe include a lot of extra cash.)
2. An opportunity to redo a few key moments in my life
(I guess what I’m really asking for here is time-travel with the ability to change history. Maybe they have it on Amazon. I haven’t checked.)
3. One of those cars with a huge bow around it, sitting in my driveway on Christmas morning
(This is just for the experience–I don’t really care about the car.)
4. A year’s supply of Lindt Lindor dark chocolate orange truffles
(That is, a year’s supply as defined by…me.)
5. A chance to speak before Congress
(I only need about 2 hours…)
6. An appearance as the guest star on The Muppet Show
(The original show–this one would also involve time travel.)
7. An all-expenses-paid trip to Antarctica
(One of those hugely expensive three-week cruises, please.)
8. A quick, easy, and complete cure for plantar fasciitis
(Please. Just really please.)
9. The services of a laundry-folding elf
(I’ll do the washing and drying, no problem. It’s the folding that presents a problem around here.)
10. A domesticated silver fox from Russia
(Good news–they’re legal in Illinois!)
I hope this has been helpful. Have a merry Christmas!
© 2016 Amy Simpson.