Video Post: Mental Illness Doesn’t Make Anyone Marginal to God’s Plans

Please enjoy this new video post. It’s on the same theme as all my posts this Mental Health Month.

And have a purpose-filled day!

1. Betsy says:

KEEPING PREACHING!

2. Winnie says:

Thank you once again Amy! Your encouragement is very helpful!
    Blessings to you!

3. Joseph Fisher says:

Great post mrs. Amy. I really enjoyed it. You are a vessel and a servant for our Heavenly Father. Keep letting your light shine. It is God will for our life not our own. God bless you and your family.

4. joni says:

you are an amazing person and we are thankful for your heart . thanks for your love for God and speaking honestly about the life God has planned for every needy soul (:

5. Debbie says:

Thanks so much for your powerful message Amy. My ex-husband was diagnosed with a form of paranoid schizophrenia. In fact he had a violent episode involving firearms where I came very close to losing my life. In the midst of that madness I prayed “like crazy” and believe it was the presence of God that brought everyone through safely, but not unscathed. I have struggled thinking that his mental illness was some kind of work of the enemy — and wondering and worrying , “why”? This being my first time to your site, I am so comforted by the thought, the hope, that in some way his illness does not “surprise” God and is actually part of His plan…even as my ex remains incarcerated. I just had never thought about it that way! Wow! Thank you so very much…you have been such a blessing to me today!

Debbie, I’m so sorry for what you have been through–and you continue to endure. I’m so glad my post has offered you some hope. God bless you as you continue to seek him in your suffering.

© 2016 Amy Simpson.