Video Post: My Biggest Regret

It’s my first video post! I hope you enjoy it.

1. Robyn Mulder says:

Excellent video post! Thanks for the encouragement to not pretend to be something we’re not. It’s scary, but I feel like I’m slowly becoming more honest with myself and those around me. It does make a huge difference in how we live. Thanks, Amy!

2. Laurie Kirby says:

Good job Amy! Good things to hear and apply to my life.

3. Joseph Fisher says:

Mrs. Amy Simpson this was a great Vidio post. I truly enjoyed it this morning. I totally agree we have to be true to ourself. We all have gifts and a purpose in this world. The truth is the light. We are all human and we can let family and friends shape our views and opinions. We worry what people think and how they view us. We try to fit in and impress our family friends. Some time we go through many trials and tribulations. We are shame to even talk about them. God do not give us a spirit of worry. The devil is a liar. We miss out on blessing when we do not be truthful. Pride is one of my downfalls. The more Trials and tribulations I have went through our God has humbled me and I have a closer relationship with our Heavenly Father. I really feel free to be my self and be truthful. I have a 14 year old son that has a mental illness. It shook me to my core. It was hard to talk about. I prayed on it and God set me free. I can talk about it with my love ones. Our God is good. We grow spiritually. Mrs. Amy stay strong and stay prayed up. God bless you and your family. I pray you have a great day.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

4. Brenda Klin says:

Thank you for sharing, Amy. I have been following you since you spoke at the Saddleback conference. I attended online!

5. Brendon says:

Well done, Amy! Nice job on your first vlog. Great topic too.

6. Julie says:

Yup. You are a beautifully gifted Rock Star.
    Thank you for all you do, fighting so hard for so many.
    You are a true Warrior.